With the purpose of making Life in the Rough easier to use as a resource, I’ve taken some time to organize what I feel is the best material. This is the stuff that I feel will be of the most use to a new reader as a snapshot of what the site is all about.
Also, it is intended to help those who find their way here through search engines to find the best of what Life in the Rough has to offer, and to act as a jumping-off point to help visitors find more material that they may find interesting and helpful.
Without further ado, here’s the best of what life in the rough has to offer.
- Slow Play Manifesto – Need 100 ways to speed up play? This is the place for you.
- Required Reading – What books should be in your library? Check out the required reading page to find out.
- Top Commented Posts – The posts with the highest number of reader comments (and some from me too).
- My Favorite Posts – These are some of my personal favorite posts.
- Best Series – I’ve done several multi-post series on different topics. These are the best.
If you’d like to dig deeper, check out the archives to find a lot more material organized by both date and category.
If all else fails, check out the search feature in the sidebar to find what you’re looking for.