Since Life in the Rough began, I’ve done quite a number of posts. Sometimes my personal favorites are very popular, but other times they aren’t.
Here are my top ten favorite posts (well, technically eleven). I think you’ll find these interesting, and maybe even helpful to your game.
- Practicing With Purpose
- Pre-round Warm-up
- The Range is Your Laboratory
- The Basic Sand Shot
- What Separates the Best from the Rest
- More Stack and Tilt Analysis
- Golf Etiquett Part I and Golf Etiquette Part II
- Ten Ways to Improve Your Golf Game, RIGHT NOW!
- Dispelling Some Golf Myths
- It’s Plane Fascination
It was tough coming up with ten. It’s like picking a favorite out of your children. Since I’m biased, I’m interested in hearing if you had any favorites of your own. Maybe I’ll add yours to the list.